- Option 1: $5 per order (Fixed Price) – Pay $5 for a maximum of 10 audio hours. Send your audio files at the same time. If they are less than 10 hours total, you will still be charged the $5 fixed price.
- Option 2: $20 per order (Prepaid) – Pay $20 for up to 40 audio hours. You can send us your audio one at a time or in bulk until all 40 audio hours are used up.
- Cheapest machine transcription.
- Best for bulk orders.
- First-come, first-served basis.
- Turnaround time will depend on the number of requests on our queue, but no later than 24 hours.
- Money-back guarantee. Get your money back if you don’t get your transcripts within 24 hours. Get your money back if the transcript generated is unusable.
- Transcript file type: .txt
- Accepted file format: mp3, wav, m4a, mp4
- Language accepted: English
- Transcripts are deleted from our file storage after delivery.
- This service is perfect for businesses and freelance transcribers.
- Transcript quality depends on the audio quality. Background noise, background music, the speaker’s accent, and low-volume recording will affect the accuracy.
- No speaker labels
- No time stamps
- Sometimes misspells uncommon words, foreign words, and proper nouns. ?
- Misplaced or missing punctuation marks
- Semi-clean read
What get from us.
Pricing: $5 per order, up to 10 audio hours (Fixed Rate)
Equivalent to $0.0083 per audio minute or $0.50 per audio hour
Pricing: $16.99 per month for 20 audio hours (Subscription)
Pricing: $0.20 per audio minute or $12 per audio hour (Pay as You Go)
Pricing: $15 per month for 10 audio hours (Subscription)
Pricing: $10 per audio hour (Pay as You Go)
Pricing: $0.02 per audio minute or $1.2 per audio hour (Pay as You Go)
Pricing: $0.25 per audio minute or $15 per audio hour (Pay as You Go)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I don’t get the transcripts within 24 hours?
You’ll get a refund.
I’m in a rush. Can I get the transcript in a few minutes?
No promises. But we’ll do our best to send you the transcript the soonest.
What if the transcripts produced are unusable?
Don’t worry. You can always request a refund.
Machine transcription always works best for good and clear audio.
Refer to our samples to get an idea of what types of audio are ideal for this service.
There’s a portion missing in the transcript. What do I do?
Please send us an email. The machine might have encountered an error while processing.
We’ll resend the transcript. No extra charge to you.
And you get 1 audio hour free as our way of saying “thank you” for your patience. ?
How do I send the audio/video file to you?
You can use Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Jumpshare, or other file-sharing sites to upload your files, and then just send us the link to the audio.
Got some questions? Email us.