1. The __________ is scheduled to deliver her annual policy report to the legislature on Friday.
2. I think Stan gave us a learning supplement about the __________ of passage, the Bar Mitzvah.
3. The first __________ of everything in the universe is water.
4. The situation __________ on tragedy.
5. I learn something new __________.
6. I don’t need help __________.
7. These are my __________ clothes.
8. The form contained a __________ of parental rights.
9. His friend came to offer __________ and encouragement.
10. The movie had its __________ in Cannes.
11. I got a few people on the __________ ready to go.
12. The information is published through the __________.
13. Her brother was not a day student but a __________.
14. That man managed to __________ arrest on many occasions.
15. Despair can be a self-fulfilling __________.
16. He starts to __________ when the economy would begin to improve.
17. He has not __________ in his determination to complete the transition by spring.
18. Soldiers are not supposed to __________ their units anytime.
19. He __________ from Russia.
20. You can send your __________ investors to the virtual workshop.
21. We’re __________ in this.
22. Cole is the member __________ skills will make this team excel.
23. We'll bring in a song pretty soon. I'll __________ you, Sherri, for our song video.
24. He stormed off the pitch, walking __________ his manager without so much as a glance.
25. eBay should __________ the return fee and give me back my inventory.
26. A screenwriter __________ a book to make it work as a movie.
27. I don’t need __________ help.
28. That's the only thing that would __________ my curiosity.
29. It is not __________ his fault.
30. He sometimes supposes that God is __________ in the world, sometimes that he is transcendent.
31. The government __________ a different policy.
32. The state didn’t __________ perpetrators as harshly when it was assumed the crime was random, not premeditated.
33. I always __________ my hair dry before I leave the shower.
34. The ___________ amount of your investment is lost.
35. I have seen too many minority groups being __________ in my community.
36. I have __________ to this book a couple of times.
37. It's nice to have __________ sometimes, perhaps for a special occasion.
38. Try this perfect __________ to your order, with our __________.