The Complete Course in General Transcription (For Beginners) – Free!
If you are looking for ways to earn from home and transcription piques your interest, then this course is for you.
Learn the ropes at your own pace by going through each module and doing the exercises.
1. Good command of the English language.
2. Good auditory acuity.
3. Can type at least 40 words per minute.
4. Basic knowledge of MS Word.
5. Laptop or desktop with Internet connection.
6. Quality headphones.
7. Quiet and comfortable work environment.
Intended Audience: Anyone who wants to earn from home as a freelance general transcriber but with zero to little knowledge about audio transcription.GET STARTED
– What is General Transcription
– Benefits of a Transcription career
– Required skill set
– Difference between clean verbatim and full verbatim
– How to create your transcript neat and readable by following certain rules
– Confusing words that many transcribers miss
– Most common punctuation mistakes that transcribers make
– 75 items to practice what you’ve learned
– Practical tips on how to be accurate in transcription
– 20 items to practice what you’ve learned
– How it can help in transcription
– How to install the transcription software
– Tips to be more productive and finish a transcription assignment in less time
– How to insert timestamps the easy way
– Why editing is important and how to edit your transcript effectively
– 30 items to practice your listening skills (different audio quality and different speaker accents)
– Put everything you’ve learned into practice
– Easy, average, and difficult files to develop your transcription skills overall
PAID INTERNSHIP: You get paid while practicing. (Coming Soon)GET STARTED